Dale has over 30 years experience in the FinTech and data and analytics as a senior executive, investor and consultant. His appointment will strengthen Zelig’s global reach and deep domain expertise in FinTech while further enhancing our relationships with strategic acquirers, cutting-edge start-ups, and strategic and financial investors globally.
Dale is the Founder and Managing Partner of Island 20 Ventures, a strategy and advisory firm in the fields of alternative data, data management, big data, analytics, technology, business strategy and data monetization. Prior to Island 20 Ventures, Dale served as an executive, advisor and board director, with roles at:
• First Derivatives (President, North America & Global Head of Data Strategy)
• Reference Data Factory (Board)
• LakeFront Data Ventures, Data Management consultancy (Founder and CEO)
• SunGard (Chief Data Officer & President of EDM)
• EDM Council (Founder)
• FAME Information Services, a Warburg Pincus-backed firm (President & CEO)
• Benton Associates, global software & data solutions for quantitative analytics (Founder and CEO)
Zelig Associates is committed to providing the best financial advisory services to the global FinTech ecosystem and Dale’s appointment will helps us achieve this. The sector expertise and relationships Dale has gained with senior leadership experience at top-tier software, data and analytics firms will help us provide an even more compelling solution to our clients.
Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Zelig Associates
About Zelig Associates
Zelig Associates is an independent boutique investment bank with offices in London, New York, Munich and Tel Aviv. We provide financial, strategic and commercial advisory services to entrepreneurs, corporates and investors active in the FinTech space